Richard hails from Tulsa. He has earned degrees from the University of Oklahoma and Stanford. (Go Sooners and Cardinals!) Before starting Pied Piper, he worked for Hooli as a part time software developer. While his work focuses on applied information theory, mostly optimizing lossless compression schema of both the length-limited and adaptive variants, his non-work interests range widely, everything from quantum computing to chaos theory. He could tell you about it, but THAT would NOT be a “length-limited” conversation!
Pied Piper is a multi-platform technology based on a proprietary universal compression algorithm that has consistently fielded high Weisman Scores™ that are not merely competitive, but approach the theoretical limit of lossless compression.
- Build an algorithm for artist to detect if their music was violating copy right infringement laws
- Successfully won Techcrunch Disrupt
- Optimized an algorithm that holds the current world record for Weisman Scores
Global movement of free coding clubs for young people.
- Awarded 'Teacher of the Month'
- DB1101 - Basic SQL
- CS2011 - Java Introduction
It is my pleasure to recommend Richard, his performance working as a consultant for Main St. Company proved that he will be a valuable addition to any company.